[tlug] using find

Hi all,
I have an annoying problem with find. I need to find all files under a
directory but ignore one subdirectory and under it. This is because the
English version of our site is in a sub directory of the main directory,
picking up all the English pages is easy but not Japanese pages.

./personal
./corp
./about
./english
./english/personal
./english/corp
./english/about

I can think of serveral work arounds, passing the results to grep etc
but is there a simple way of ignoring a sub dir in find?

Brett