Re: [tlug] Browser blues

Josh Glover wrote:

>Caching pages and manually saving them are two different things. *That*
>is my point, and Steve's question.

Had an interesting experience today.... using Firefox, I clicked on an
old "Under Construction" site and the new updated version didn't come
up... so I manually typed it n and still I was only getting the old
"Under Construction" site.  Other browsers (Mozilla, Netscape, IE) were
working, but not Firefox.  Finally I clicked on "Reload current page"
and the new version came up.  I had thought that the browser tried the
Internet first and then fell back on caching, but in this case it was
the other way around!  A bug?.......  Ah - and Firefox under Linux was
working - this happened on a MicroMuck box with Firefox....