Re: [tlug] Favorite Linux IMAP client

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 01:09:36PM -0700, Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> Anybody using IMAP on very large (100,000+ mails) IMAP mailboxes under Linux?
> Which IMAP client have you found performs the best at that level?  Or more to

I don't have any mailboxes that are "very large," but Mulberry
has seemed the best at dealing with my merely large mailboxes.
It is highly configurable, so you can set its header/body
fetching behavior to suit.

On the down side, Mulberry *still* is not double byte charset
aware.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/