[tlug] (OT?) 100 mbit Fiber question

Hello, I have a download server where the demo of our products are stuffed.
I'm using a 100 mbit fiber line only for this download server but
nevertheless
due to the high traffic the average download speed goes far below the 40
kbyte/sec.
For the moment I am load-balancing with BIND to a remote mirror server , but
eventually I'm planning to use only the main one.
I've looked around on Internet, it seems that instead of adding another line
of 100 mbit, should be possible to have a sort of "2-session". It sounds
like I can have 2x100 mbit on the same line. Anyone is using this sort of
stuff? Is the 2 separated lines option better? In case I use a "2 session"
connection have I use a lan board for each session? Sorry for these
questions but I really know nothin bout'this

Thanks
Alex