[tlug] modules in 2.6

Hi,

I managed to make my TV tuner card work under fedora core 2 (kernel
2.6.5). In order to do that I need to make the following:

- Remove a module that linux is loading by default (rmmod w9968cf)
- Load 2 modules (modprobe tuner ; modprobe bttv)

The question: is there any place that controls which modules are loaded
by default in order to change the settings there? I think there was a
/etc/modules file in linux 2.4, but there seems to be none in 2.6 (also,
/etc/modules.conf has changed to /etc/modprobe.conf)

Thanks,

Hector