Re: [tlug] Using JDIC from inside a text editor

Jerald Weinstein wrote:
>> How would someone link up the
>> EDICT and others on the Internet with a link
>> configured with say, Kwrite or Open Office instead of
>> installing and using EDICT etal locally?

By "EDICT and others" you are really meaning "information available
via HTTP", ne?

Can OO and Kwrite embed HTTP/HTML functions? I haven't heard it's
possible.

For moving text between apps like editors and WWW pages, I just cut and
paste. No drama.

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 9554