Re: [tlug] New Input Method in Fedora Core 2?

On Tue, 18 May 2004 19:56:20 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:

>     Botond> It seems to me that this thing is aimed for Solaris (I see
>     Botond> the htt server on our solaris box at work, but haven't
>     Botond> tried it there) developed by Sun people. Qoute:
>
> Uh, half right.
I tend to be biased sometimes.

> IIIMF itself has been usable for years, but nobody is interested
> (except Sun) in implementing front-ends for it.
Usable on what OS and with which language engine?
As a debian user (afaik), would you please tell me how to get thing to
work and do Japanese input?
I never saw a post on this list from someone saying "hey I got iiimf
working with Japanese" and there are quite a few people in TLUG who do
experiment with new stuff related to Japanese, especially input methods.