From: Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon [mailto:ronfaxon@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 6:30 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: [tlug] Red Hat Japan

In updating my address book, I came across an e-mail from RedHat Japan.
I had written to them when someone was asking about certification.  The
man I had earlier met and spoken with at Red Hat (in Tokyo) has gone
elsewhere it seems.  I sent this:

"I briefly met you a couple of years back.  I'm wondering - is there
still a training program and/or test that can be taken for RedHat
Certification here in Tokyo?"

- to which I was told:

"Thank you for your mail.  However we regret to say that we have no plan
to offer English training at present."

Nevertheless, the e-mail was CCed to the following two addresses:

training-jp@example.com
sales-jp@example.com

- and the company address is:

Red Hat Global Learning Services
Shinroppongi Buldg. 6F,
7-15-7 Roppongi, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 106-0032

--
TLUG Technical Meeting  Saturday, May 15  14:00 to 16:30
Two presentations on Mozilla (plus elections, Linux news, auction)

TLUG server is hosted by Open Source Development Lab Japan
http://www.osdl.jp/