Re: [tlug] mailing list archive search

Quoth Michal Hajek:

> I have just tried to search in the Tlug mailing list archive and I have
> been surprised, that eg. for the word "netiquette" there is no post. The
> same for "netscape" and "thread" while there is a lot of output for
> "kinput2".  Both "windows" and "Windows" give no result.
> Is that really correct?

No, the mailing list archive search is hopelessly borked and has been for
quite some time. I need to fix the bloody thing, but I have not the access on
Hikari to do it.

Hikari admins, what do you think about giving me access to fix this? I think
we might want to ditch ht://Dig and try something like webglimpse.

On a related issue, please add me to the www group so that I can update the
List Policy document.

--
Josh Glover

GPG keyID 0xDE8A3103 (C3E4 FA9E 1E07 BBDB 6D8B  07AB 2BF1 67A1 DE8A 3103)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DE8A3103