[tlug] Tsukuba linux users group

Hi :)

well, after initial struggles, now we have started and we are making
it to the better future step by step... :)

Basic info about Tsukuba linux users group can be find at:
http://tsukuba.free.fr/linux/

Everything is fresh new and as far as I know, the establishing meeting
will be next Wednesday at HotStaff [1]. Everyone is welcome. But to
those who are seriously interested to pay us a visit I would suggest to
subscribe to the TsuLUG list, since there are some negotiations still
going on.

[1] this is a small bar next to Doho park. For more info see:
http://eve.bk.tsukuba.ac.jp/twmc/Wednesday_night/hotstaff.html

Best regards
Michal