Re: [tlug] Sarge Debian Kde and Gnome won't work

> Did you do `apt-get dist-upgrade` before you installed the packages
> mentioned above? I'm pretty sure you should do that if you want to move
> from testing (sarge) to unstable (sid).

I didn't do it because I modified sources.list before doing any "testing"
package installation.
So I started from the very beginning with the unstable packages.
Could be an issue? It seems that kde hungs up during the peripherals
setting.
Actually I have 2 ethernet board installed but I use only one, and 1 cd
writer + 1 dvd writer.
I'll try to take out 1 ethernet board and check the /etc/fstab settings.

Alex