Re: [tlug] Is Linux Helping MS to make Windows better?

On Wed, 5 May 2004 04:45:33 +0200
patrick.niessen@example.com wrote:

> it occured to me how windows has
> progressed and becomes more similar to Unix in various ways, such as
> seperate user accounts for different services, the runas command
> ..
> In conclusion it looks to me that MS ha been influenced so much, that
> Windows is actually moving towards a Unix and Linux type security model.
They are trying to hack those features into an already screwed platform
and the end result is an exponential rise in bugs and security flaws.
Remember the claim on how stable XP and (other NT derivatives) are? That's
a lie, windows support staff in companies with many production machines
running windows have a hell of a time these days. I feel sorry for you.