[tlug] cisco help needed..going crazy

Dear Tlug,

I just purchased a cisco 2514 router and 1912 switch.. I want to use it to
connect to the internet and to study for the CCNA cert. I have visited the
cisco site read the docs and purchased the following books and software on
cisco:

CCNAB self-study via cisco press
cisco A beginner's guide (second edition)
CCNA Virtual lab, Gold Edition
CCNA: cisco certified network associate study guide, third edition
Boson NetSim  and
SemSim Router Simulator

My goal is simple, I want to replace my smoothwall box with the router and
switch.. I after reading 80% of the first two books and working with the
simulator software, I'm still lost on how to setup the router to connect to
the internet! Are there any cisco guru's out there that can give me a verbal
hand setting my router up? I have a B-flex fiber connection (dsl I think) I
don't have any special routing protocol that I want to use yet.. I just want
to get connected for now! diagram below

							|===hub== 5 workstations (students network)
internet----> router--->switch------  |===hub== 3 workstations (adm w/s + 2
backup servers)

help please! going crazy!

Gavin