Re: [tlug] Google-Banzai! Google-Banzai! Google-Banzai!!!

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>    Josh> Yes, Google is overrated for a very good reason. ;)
>
>'Cause they're the only folks outside Echelon to use disk in units
>that would boggle Archimedes's "Sand Reckoner" just to cache pages,
>and you haven't even started on the indicies which are an order of
>magnitude larger?

The more I poke around in it the more impressive it seems.  Soon I'll be
greeting strangers on the street with "Google to you!" "It's a Google
day for sure!" etc.  And... I really hate to admit it, but I'll be using
it as a verb soon enough (can't bring myself to do that quite yet - I
still like "search").