Re: [tlug] Arialuni.ttf font - don't have one, where to get it?

Since I'm answering the question, I give the lecture.  :)  Please don't
top-post.

>Sorry, I am not that frequent a poster.

Most folks on this list, especially the gurus, don't like it.
Post in line, as if it were a conversation.

> Like this?

Also please trim unnecessary stuff from the email to which you are responding.

> Like that?

Now, to answer your question, unless it's Debian, in most cases you
simply add the font with spadmin.  In FreeBSD at least, it's in the
$HOME/OpenOffice-version directory.  When it opens, you'll hopefully see
a button for fonts and the rest will hopefully be clear.  (On every
distro but Debian, that's how it's worked--however, with Deb, all I did
was apt-get the fonts and next time I opened OpenOffice, there they
were. :)

>I'll let you know, I'm away from the system now.

Thanks.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: What do you feel?
Anya: Upset, afraid of being without you, and a little hungry.
Xander: I meant about the house.
Anya: Oh. Still haunted.

Jerald Weinstein M.S.