Re: [tlug] Arialuni.ttf font - don't have one, where to get it?

On Wed, 5 May 2004 09:17:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00), jeraldweinstein@example.com
wrote:

> Well, I can't seem to find it and was wondering where I could get it and
> download it.

If it's one of M$'s "freely distributable" fonts, you should find it at
http://corefonts.sourceforge.net

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.5)