Re: [tlug] Burning feet (was DogPile)

On Wed, 05 May 2004 23:14:59 +0900, "Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon"
<ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:

> Right.  I understand that.  Actually, my question was - since it was
> *not* inflammatory material at all, then why?  I guess it's the old
> "Because I said so" that authority uses when there is no better reason?

No. More like because if you get away with not posting correctly in this
instance, someone with more evil intent will not see why they shouldn't get
away with it in other circumstances.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.5)