Re: [tlug] Dogpile I say!`

On Wed, 5 May 2004 07:44:26 -0400, Josh Glover <tlug@example.com> wrote:

> [2] Godwin, how about putting some <a name=""/> tags in so I can link
>     people like this:
>     http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php#rule_08

Because it's a pain if you want to point people to more than one rule maybe
(which is more common than pointing only to one)? I often invite people to
read all of points 5, 6, 8 and 10. In fact I invite them to read the whole
document but to pay special attention to points 5, 6, 8 and 10.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.5)