[tlug] NetBSD and canna problem

Has anyone else run into this?

It seems that recently, NetBSD's canna package dies in the middle.
I have installed it successfully with 1.6.2 in the past, not sure when
this began happening. I've tried on two machines, with two different
dates of pkgsrc.

At this point, I don't have the error messages (heh, big help) because
in each case, I thought it was an error on my part.  However, on a
casual test box today, I threw 1.6.2 on and had the same thing. (Wound
up reinstalling since then, as there are other things I'm playing with
at this point.)

My question, at this point, is only whether or not others are running
into this issue.  When I get back to playing with it, I'll post again
with more information about the errors.

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Angelus: I wanna torture you. I used to love it, and it's been
such a long time. I mean, the last time I tortured someone, they
didn't even *have* chainsaws.