[tlug] DVD talk at next meeting?

To everyone contributing to the DVD thread,

   would any one be interested in volunteering
   to talk about this topic at the next TLUG
   technical meeting (May 15)?

   while we still haven't heard back from those
   who volunteered at the last meeting, we are
   about to confirm a special guest speaker --
   coming on a trip to Japan from the US, to talk
   about Mozilla/Mozilla Foundation/Mozilla Japan.

   it would be good to have a second topic
   before that main presentation.

   I believe that our Prez, Mauro, will also be
   calling elections for the next term. any nominations?