Re: [tlug] libusb and plustek sane-backend (1.0.13)

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 07:46:21AM -0400, Josh Glover wrote:
> Quoth Scott (Wed 2004-04-21 12:31:44AM -0400):

> > > There's a compromise too, which fence sitter that I am, I took, used
> > > also with OSS emulation.  :)
> >
> > Err, that was supposed to be alsa.  Sorry.
>
> No, I'm pretty sure you were right the first time: ALSA has OSS emulation.

Sorry, I was correcting the typo of also instead of ALSA.   I did mean
to write, (the first time) ALSA with OSS emulation.

Correcting your correction of my correction.   Sigh, too much CAPT.[1]

[1]
See earlier posts to find out the meaning of this new, trendy acronym.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike (watching, from a distance, a conversation between
Angel and a woman he just rescued):How can I thank you, you
mysterious black-clad-hunk-of-a-knight-thing?
No need little lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You
see, I was once a bad-ass vampire. But love, and a pesky curse,
defanged me. And now, I'm just a *big* fluffy puppy with bad teeth.
No! Not the hair! Never the hair.
But there must be some way I can show my appreciation.
No, helping those in need's my job. And working up a load of sexual
tension and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks
enough.
I understand. I have a nephew who's gay, so...
Say no more. Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that Nancy-boy
hair gel I like so much. Quickly! To the Angel-mobile! Away!