[tlug] smbclient man page

Hi All,

I have a quick question about smbclient.  I'm building a few scripts to
run on RH9 which performs various tasks for migrating our software to both
unix and windows machines.  One tool that I am using is smbclient.  While
reading the man pages I found the following description for the -c flag:

-c command string
  command  string  is a semicolon-separated list of commands to be
  executed instead of prompting from stdin.  -N is implied by  -c.

  This is particularly useful in scripts and for printing stdin to
  the server, e.g. -c 'print -'.

My questions for everyone are:

(1) what would -c 'print -' do on a windows machine?  This is a new
command that I've never seen.

(2) is anyone else using smbclient -c for anything and if so do you have
any advanced tricks which take advantace of this -c flag?