Re: [tlug] HTML app packager?

Jim Breen wrote:

> >> So, my question is: has anyone come across a platform-independent
> >> application that would help me do this (I've been searching around for a
> >> while, and haven't turned up anything)? Or perhaps some other
> >> suggestions as to how I might try to approach this problem?
>
> I haven't encountered anything that would do what you want. It doesn't
> sound too atrocious a task though. If I had a week or so of pare
> time...

Ahh, pare time. I think I may have once heard of that, but it must have
been at least 15 years ago.

You know, I was on the road on a conference about two months ago, and I
was doing webmail, and got a message from a fellow who offered to do
this job. It was late at night, I was on a strange computer, I hit the wrong
key, and deleted the message. Webmail, it was gone forever. Shawn has
given some good leads, and I think I'll jump back onto the XSLT list for
a bit and see if anyone has some ideas there.

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University