Re: [tlug] KuickShow

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:45:36 +0900
"Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon" <ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:

>I know gimp (don't like it any better than PhotoShop),

Careful, I think I heard some people saying "blasphemy" under
their breath.

Q: Why is ImageMagick invoked with "display"?
A: So as to allow those in the know to feel superior to
those who are not. Why they didn't go with di_z_play to
match the style established with Magi_ck_ is a bigger
puzzle. Marketing error, perhaps.

> Do any members of this group often work with photo-management
> software and thus have some suggestions about which of
> the many-many-many options available are effective and
> solid programs?

Gqview is quick and easy, and comes with its own slide slow.

--
Tony Laszlo
irc://irc.freenode.net/issho