Re: [tlug] KuickShow

>>At this point, I've only been able to open single images with it....
>>

>$ display *jpg
>
>will chain all the jpeg images in the current directory into a slideshow
>IIRC.

Irritated voices are coming form the kitchen calling me to dinner, but I
will be giving that a try later this evening.  Thank you very much for
the tips.  Although I am very happy with GQView, since I do a lot of
work with photos, I want to know what the various options are and will
be spending the time to try these tips out, so - again, thank you very
much for the help.