Re: [tlug] KuickShow

>>What other photo viewing/editing/etc. applications are out there?
>>

>I'm quite satisfied with GQview.  Electric Eyes offers some (limited)
>editing capabilities too.

BANZAI! BANZAI!! BANZAI!!!  BRAVO! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!!  Very very nice!!!
Ah... I've been using Linux for months now thinking in my back of my
mind "Ah... but what a happy man would I be if only I could view photos
on Linux with something like I can with ACD See on MS....".  And now...
these dreams have become reality.  Please don't think I'm being
sarcastic or anything.  I really am very very pleased!  Thank you -
thank you thank you!!!

Happy man in Saturday evening Tokyo

Lyle

PS  Version 1.3.2 is what's in my computer - it came up with a warning
that it's a beta version.  Is there anything I should be worried about?
Is this the most recent version?