[tlug] Option City...

I did a few searches within YAST, and came up with a large number of
interesting options (as reproduced at the bottom of this message).  Do
any members of this group often work with photo-management software and
thus have some suggestions about which of the many-many-many options
available are effective and solid programs?  Any info greatly appreciated!

Lyle

PS  Please spare me the "Google" word.  I realize that there are
prodigious amounts of information on the Internet.  What I'm asking the
group for is personal recommendations - if you have any that is.  Thanks!

"photo" search results:

digikam - A KDE Front-End for GPhoto2

flphoto - A fltk based basic image management and display program

gphoto - A digital camera utility

imgSeek - Photo collection manager and viewer with content-based query

libgphoto2 - A digital camera library

libpcd - library for reading PhotoCD images

libpcd-devel - library for reading PhotoCD images - devel package

photocd - An image converter

"camera" search results:

coriander - Gnome IEEE-1394 Digital Camera controller

gphoto - A digital camera utility

gtkam - A GTK Digital Camera tool

kdegraphics3-kamera - KDE digital camera application

libdc 1394 - 1394-Based Digital Camera Control Library

libexif - An EXIF tag parsing library for digital cameras

libgphoto2 - A digital camera library

"view" search results:

(ManyManyManyManyMany)

ebview - "Electronic Book Viewer": program to read EPWING CD-ROM
dictionaries

gqview - Graphics File Browser Utility

gthumb - An Image Viewer and Browser for GNOME

ida - image viewer & editor

ImageMagick - Viewer and converter for images

ImgSeek - Photo collection manager and viewer with content-based query

lv - Powerful, Multi-lingual File Viewer, Same User Interface as "Less"

pixieplux - A fast image file viewer

ucm - Unicode Font Viewer

uriview - An URL extractor/viewer

vym - VYM (View Your Mind) is a tool to generate and manipulate maps
which show your thoughts.

xzgv - A fast picture viewer for X