Re: [tlug] giving up on email

    Martin> why not just run email through a spellchecker and mark
    Martin> everything that contains more then your average typos and
    Martin> mistakes as spam.

Uh, right.  Patches and other program fragments.  (Some) Japanese
writing in English.  ASCII art.  Thirteen year old girls who an't
(yet) dot their i's with hearts in email getting the point across with
(mis)spelling.

I really don't care about the false negatives I have to deal with.
It's the mail from people I _want_ to correspond with that gets thrown
away that really pisses me off.