[tlug] Tsukuba Linux User Group

Hello everyone :)

my name is Michal Hajek and I am currently living in Tsukuba city
(Ibaraki prefecture).  I am an optimistic linux user and I have
discovered that quite a number of my friends use linux here and that a
lot of them would appreciate some support or help. Than I came to the
idea of starting Tsukuba Linux User Group. We are now about 10 people
and we are looking for a place to establish a mailing list in the first
place, so we can start an effective communication and encourage other
Tsukuba resident linux users to join and help each other.

I would like to ask, if there is anyone in this list who could possibly
help me with this effort.  Of course, any other tips/tricks/opinions and
suggestions are highly welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards
Michal Hajek