Re: [tlug] giving up on email

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 05:29:41PM +0200, Martin Bähr wrote:

> this is my last typed message. (an audio version of this message will be
> provided on request (don't wan't to spam the list with it))

Sorry Martin, but your message got to most of us a day late (the
international nature of TLUG at work again). ;-)

In other news, I've decided to drop Linux and switch to Win XP until
Longhorn arrives:

http://sajjadzaidi.com/2004/apr/index.html#110177

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D7AD0E13