[tlug] Joining AD Domain through linux and VPN

Hello, I am doing some experiments with pptp on linux and I would like to
achive the following thing.

LOCAL Win 2000 PC   ----> Linux Server (VPN) ---> WIndows 2000 Server
(Active Directory (AD) Domain)

In pratice, I would like to join a windows 2000 server not directly but
thhrough a VPN from the user to the linux server with samba joining the AD
domain.
I have installed the kerberos and ldap library and I am able to join the AD
domain from the linux server.
I can also see the intranet local page but not the shared folders.

I don't know if the problem stay in the NAT settings or is somewhere.
Maybe making a linux user joining an AD domain and join the linux machine
via VPN, doesn't automatically mean that I can join the domain.

Does Anyone ever tried something of similar?
Or do you know if exists any documentation about this? I've looked on
Internet without still finding the right solution.

Thanks in Advance.

Alex