Re: [tlug] Re: test

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 09:37:32PM +0100, Tobias Diedrich wrote:

>The time I had just recently switched from SuSE to Debian Sid they
>messed up the libpam package and after the apt-get upgrade I could no

I never got bit by that, when was it?  I rarely log out on my desktop,
but the notebook gets booted and shut down nearly every day.

>Other than that I don't remember any major messups though. :-)

Well, they do call Sid Unstable for a reason, but for me it has worked
really well.  For those who want a little less danger, there is always
Sarge.  I used to run Woody with a lot of backported Sid packages, but
I had so many that I eventually just decided running Sid would be easier,
and it has been.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9