maxDB was [Re: [tlug] Red Hat dropping MySQL]

> If anyone has used this for web, I would really appreciate a few
> pointers of
> how to setup users and integrate into php.

Did you see the links section

http://www.mysql.com/products/maxdb/links.html

Probably you had seen the other links I posted earlier.  I just wasn't
sure if SAP and mysql had diff docs.  Anyway there are some wikis and
other how-tos which I think is what you are looking for.

Hey do you speak German?
http://www.cul.de/sapdb.html
(book in German)

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/