[tlug] im-ja 1.0 preview release

I have made a preview release for im-ja 1.0 from the current CVS code.
Source, deb and rpm (might not install) packages are available at
http://siliconium.net/im-ja/

Some of the most important improvements are kanji conversion support
through the anthy library and skk (skkserv), populating the
right-click popup menu with the input modes and tons of other bugfixes.
See the changelog for the details in
http://siliconium.net/im-ja/ChangeLog

I'd like to have some feedback to fix some possible issues before
the final release.

Thanks.

--
B0Ti.