Re: [tlug] Top Posting

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:17:00 +0900, BABA Yoshihiko
<yoshihiko.baba@example.com> wrote:

> some of top posters don't realize it
> until they are warned on the list.

Even then...

I wrote a netiquette page a while back and it has become the rules page for
the redhat list at Yahoo! that Scott and I run (although Scott has been
doing much more than me of late because I've just moved house).

   http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

If it fits the bill for TLUG as well then feel free to link to it, pillage
its content, whatever.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.25)