Re: [tlug] Godwin Stewart, you aren't gonna believe this!

    >> I just saw a real live legitimate post (to comp.emacs.xemacs,
    >> for those who are curious)

    Shawn> legitimate means what?  non - spam or a real question

A real question.  Three so far.

    Shawn> Anyway couldn't a spammer be using xemacs, have questions
    Shawn> about it and maybe even contributing to it?  But does that
    Shawn> make it legitimate???

I said the post was legitimate.  The domain, well, if the guy turns
out to be a good egg I'll tell him to get an alternate address,
because "|163\.com" is not coming out of the spamfilter regexes at
XEmacs.org.

It does throw doubt on the concept of "log compression via RBL", thus
the subject.  ;-)