[tlug] tlug] SUCCESS Re: Fwd: Re: Suse blues-progress?

Well, I installed the suse rpms for Canna and SUCCESS!!!

I do not know why Kanji was not working out of the box with me but it was with
others, but anyway, thanks Dr. Fabian.  I was ready to go back to a Mac and
sell this box, but I may give it another chance.....

paul

--
Paul Arenson

paul@example.com