Re: Fwd: [tlug] Re: Suse blues-progress?

> I think your suggestin wass to Lyle, who is trying to get Kanji on an
> English
> setup, but for what it is worth I typed
>

> find /usr -name cannastat
> (# find /usr -name cannastat did not work)

actually you didn't need to.  It worked for you with

arenson@example.com:~> cannastat

I just wanted to point out to Lyle a way to find it wasn't in his path.

> and got--->
> arenson@example.com:~> find /usr -name cannastat
> /usr/bin/cannastat
> find: /usr/lib/man-db: 許可がありません
> find: /usr/share/doc/packages/taskjuggler/manual: 許可がありません
> find: /usr/share/snmp/snmpconf/snmptrapd.conf: 許可がありません
> find: /usr/share/snmp/snmpconf/snmpd.conf: 許可がありません
> find: /usr/share/snmp/snmpconf/snmp.conf: 許可がありません
> find: /usr/share/snmp/snmpconf/snmpconf.dir: 許可がありません
> arenson@example.com:~>
>
> I note that it answers me in Kanji, whatever that means.

It means it wants to talk to you in Japanese so がんばれ! ;^)

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/