Re: [suse-linux-ja] Re: [tlug] Suse blues-progress?

I got this from the person who had same problem as me, but I am unsure yet why
he needed to do it.....

Lyle mentioned his does Japanese as is.

And what about other suggestionsin this list
(which may be for English systems addding Japanese?)

--
Paul Arenson

paul@example.com