[tlug] getting rid of HP LaserJet 4M (Postscript)

The above printer being gotten rid of. It has seen better days to be sure.
Jams a bit too much for me (a problem with this model), but probably still
has enough life left in it for somebody. Might still be
reparable/overhaulable  (check with HP) or, at the very least, can be
cannibalized for parts. The cartridge is still good and probably has a few
hundred pages left in it.

Best offer. Please contact me off list if you are interested.

--
Thomas Caldwell
Writer, Journalist, Media Consultant