Re: Fwd: Re: [tlug] Suse blues

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 01:43:00PM +0900, paul arenson wrote:

> >     paul> something about auxlliary control and kana/kanji server not
> >     paul> being able to access.....
> >

> But it says at the top (the title) of the box "Auxiliary Control".  And
> something about being unable to access the kana/kanji server.  if I could
> copy it, I would.

kinput2 + Canna has a number of input modes. If you are seeing "Auxiliary
Control" I suspect you're in the "wrong" one. If you haven't yet, check
out Mike Fabian's pages starting at:

http://www.suse.com/~mfabian/suse-cjk/suse-cjk.html

and in particular
http://www.suse.com/~mfabian/suse-cjk/kinput2-canna.html