Re: [tlug] RHCE preparation

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 11:42:45PM +0900, Matt Gross wrote:
> I'm going to skip the week-long training course and just
> take the exam.  I'm hoping that the RH experience I've
> gained over the past two years along with my own personal
> study will be sufficient.

Two years? That should be more than sufficient unless they've changed
the course since I took it (RH 6.1, March 2000).

I got my first taste of Linux in January 1999 so that gave me only about
a year of experience (that too was as a hobby), but I still found the
exam a breeze. I'm pretty sure I could have passed without going through
the one week training, but it did make some things clearer.

Good luck with it.

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
Sr.System Administrator