[tlug] setting up a pci mini300+ print server

tlug,

I've been trying for the last week to get my print server to work. It's a pci
mini300+ 3 port print server. I've installed the software, d/l the english
version manual... followed it to the "T". When I run the software "print
server manager 3" it finds the print server with all the printers listed
but...when I run the "add a printer" program.. the server does not show! what
am I missing.. help

Grasshopper