Re: [tlug] TLUG archives available in non web format?

Hi there,

On Mar 1, 2004, at 1:07 PM, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> I have a complete (mostly; I devnull some stuff and there were periods
> where I had to unsub due to travel) TLUG mbox going back about 3.5
> years.
> I could tar it up for you, if no other alternative presents itself.
> The untarred mbox is about 25 meg right now.

	If you could tar up a copy that would be excellent!

> Perhaps the entire TLUG mail archive could be put on the next TLUG
> CD, if those are still being produced?

	There is/was a TLUG CD?  That would be a really nifty thing!

Alain

p.s. Baba-san I have downloaded the mail archive that you put available.
You may dispose of that URL at your leisure  :-)