Re: [tlug] How revolutionary is M2?

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 04:55:34PM +0900, Shawn wrote:

>Fair enough.  Try it and see though.  None of the problems I mentioned

I probably won't bother, partly b/c it's non-Free, partly because I have
never thought to myself "Gee, I wish my mail client did that" and partly
because mutt still sucks less than anything else ;-)

>Just keep mozilla handy in case you need to do internet banking as

Why?  Is Opera problematic in that area?  I know I've found that
Konqueror doesn't work properly on my bank's site, so I have to use
Mozilla there.  However, that's the only online financial site where
I have experienced that problem.  Konqueror is fine for my credit card
sites.  And of course, way faster than Mozilla :-)

Just b/c you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you ;-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9