RE: [tlug] Who do you recommend for Business Desktop?

Its hard to protect from determined thiefs on the inside, as you just need
an open USB port to steel data these days (did someone already invent USB
port locks?).  But I am actually not too worried about it.  Whats worse is
that some people pick up a cute looking AOL CD-Rom at starbucks and plug it
into the PC.  Double-clicking on the CD Icon then installs a dialer and
messes up the system config, so that the only remedy is to reinstall the
system.

But anyway, a normal user should not need to use a CD-ROM and a floppy - so
whats the point of spending 6,000 for each machine for the cd-rom and 2,000
for the floppy?