Re: [tlug] Administrivia: TOP-POSTING (Was: Who do you recommend...)

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 10:33:10AM +0900, Thomas Savarimuthu wrote:
> > > WRT performance you will:
> >
> > [ About 10K of Jonathan's reply to Thomas's post snipped. ]
> >
> > Thomas,
> >
> > Please do not top-post. Please trim your replies. For more
> > information, please read this:
>
> Thanks for making me to read this page.. i will take care here after.
>

> > http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/newbieguide.html

Another page I'd suggest (at least the netiquette section, with more
info and links on top posting and such) by the same lame author is at

http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/linfaq.html

(Tlug's own Josh Glover is mentioned in that FAQ)

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike: You won. Alright?  You came in and you killed them,
and you took their land.  That's what conquering nations do.  It's
what Caeser did, and he's not going around saying I came, I conquered,
I felt really bad about it.