[tlug] Sound server Error

 Hello, my name is Andres, I'm new on this mailing list, I Joined
because I live very close to  Tokyo (kanagawa); I have this small
problem and I would appreciate any opinion n/or help, I already search
for solution on the Internet but nothing yet, some other people seem to
have the same problem but i didn't find any solution, I am using a fresh
installation of Fedora but when I start the system I get this message:

Sound server informational message:
Error while initializing the sound driver:
device /dev/dsp can't be opened (Device or resource busy)
The sound server will continue, using the null output device.

when i run the sound card detection it's found:
 model:SB live! EMU10k1
 module: emu10k1
and when i play test sound .. nothing just this message:

Automatic detection of the sound card did not work.  Audio will not be
available on the system.  Please click OK to continue.

thank you.