Re: [tlug] Economics lessons

>Talking about "mega-production of identical items that are quite cheap
>per unit" shows that you do not understand what the issues are here at
>all.

Same thing with cars!  I should have just suggested we compare *new*
cars with *new* boxes of intellectual property.  Whatever spin you want
to put on it, the Big-M and Emperor Bill are awash in money!  I mean...
I guess the robber barons were also angles sent from heaven to make the
planet a better place, but there seems to be another side to it.  Um...
(get ready for a bad joke here) - are you related to Emperor Bill or own
stocks in the Big-M?