Re: [tlug] How revolutionary is M2?

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 07:59:07PM -0800, Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 10:41:23PM -0500, Scott wrote:
>
> >Heh, wait till Thuy gets to CA--with two small daughters.  <snicker>
>
> She's not the pink bunny type, so I think I'm safe.  I do, however, live
> in terror of the day my kids discover Barney :-)

Heh--wait till they get to LA--I know what ~I'm~ sending as a belated
gift.  (err, very belated, when Theresa was born, we had a way to send
stuff to Hanoi easily, but you weren't close enough).

> People who are married to Japanese women can forget that there are women
> who wouldn't be caught dead with a pink bunny theme on their mail client ;-)

Uh, err, well, not on ~this~ macho box.  Her mac is ~her~ mac.

> Being lazy, here, but I know Sylpheed to be a mail client (which chokes
> on very large IMAP mailboxes), but what does the -Claws signify?

Claws is simply the development version.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Giles: Nothing left but skin and cartilage.
Xander: In other words, this was no boating accident.